Custom Program's for Mature Tree's
Mature specimen trees are very valuable, virtually irreplaceable components to a residential landscape. Often, due to their size and location they require special care and unique treatment techniques. Below is an outline of the custom treatments we offer which may be of value to your specific landscape.
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION: In addition to Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium, our deep root feeding includes a host of micro nutrients as well as mycorrhizae and other bio-stimulants.
- SYSTEMIC INSECT/DISEASE CONTROL: We utilize the tree’s vascular system to disperse material throughout the tree. We have three primary ways of applying this treatment which may be used singularly or in combination.
- Soil Drench Systemic – applied to the root zone
- Trunk Injection – injected directly into the vascular system
- Trunk Drench – provides contact and systemic control
- GROWTH REGULATOR: This treatment helps re-direct energy to improve root density, improve heat & drought tolerance and improve tolerance to insect/disease issues