How it all began…
Armed with the knowledge of what to do and what not to do after having worked for a major lawn care company, Jeffrey Lang and Keith Critchley formed Lang’s Lawn Care in 2004.
Now, more than 18 years in business, Lang’s Lawn Care beautifies the properties of more than 4,000 Happy Customers throughout Chester County, Delaware County, and Montgomery County. Boasting a 90% retention rate, and with client referrals representing more than 80% of their business, it’s clear that personalized attention and customer satisfaction are the company’s top priorities.
Our Pledge to You
Lang’s Lawn Care pledges to give their customers quality service at a reasonable price. Their primary objective is to provide the personalized lawn care that the larger companies fail to deliver. The advantages of Lang’s Lawn care over other lawn care companies are:
- A Locally Owned And Operated Company.
- Personalized lawn evaluation and program based on your lawns unique needs.
- Optional services include grub control, pelletized limestone (to help neutralize the Ph balance and condition the soil), core aeration and seeding.
- Granular fertilization and crabgrass control for a slower release into the lawn.
- Liquid weed control for optimal control for pesky weeds.
- Problems? An owner or manager will provide a free service call and detailed analysis of issue.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee