Armed with the knowledge of what to do and what not to do after having worked for a major lawn care company, Jeffrey Lang and Keith Critchley formed Lang’s Lawn Care in 2004. Now, more than 12 years in business, Lang’s Lawn Care beautifies the properties of more than 4,000 Happy Customers throughout Chester County, Delaware County, and Montgomery County. Boasting a 90% retention rate, and with client referrals representing more than 80% of their business, it’s clear that personalized attention and customer satisfaction are the company’s top priorities.
Lang’s Lawn Care pledges to give their customers quality service at a reasonable price. Their primary objective is to provide the personalized lawn care that the larger companies fail to deliver. The advantages of Lang’s Lawn care over other lawn care companies are:
- A Service Program Customized For Your Lawn's Needs.
- A Locally Owned And Operated Company.
- Each lawn is evaluated and a custom program is created based on the unique needs, so that the lawn can reach its full potential.
- Optional beneficial lawn care services offered are grub control, pelletized limestone to help neutralize the Ph balance and condition the soil, and core aeration and seeding.
- The fertilization and crabgrass control is totally granular for a slower release into the lawn.
- The weed control used is in liquid form to get the best control for those pesky weeds.
- Free service calls, performed by the owners or managers only, which are followed up with a detailed analysis of the problem.
- 100% GUARANTEE of SATISFACTION.
Years in business